The G&G UVT106 Tracer Unit is the smallest tracer unit we’ve ever seen. Built-in rechargeable 3.7v Li-Po battery. Illuminates a UV light when it senses it firing. 14mm CCW fits on most airsoft guns with threads.
Made of Aluminum outer. Dimensions: It’s 51.5mm long and 27mm wide allowing it to fit inside most rail systems. Built-in battery charges on standard micro USB adapters.
This tracer unit is a game changer
Features & Specs:
Model: UVT 106 Tracer Unit
Threads: 14mm CCW
Batteries: 2x 3.7 LiPo Battery
Material: Aluminum, Plastic
Ultra Violet Tracer
Low Profile Tracer
Rechargeable – Micro USB
Power Save Mode with Power Up by Movement
Designed for Green Tracer BBs
he ACETECH Lighter Bluetooth tracer unit is an innovative tracer unit that combines many different functions into one compact tracer unit.
Displays and controls via Smart Phone App (iOS & Android)
Combines functions of chronograph and tracer unit
Lights up both red and green tracer BBs
Supports up to 35 RPS (Rounds Per Second)
Built-in Li-poly battery
Compatible with firing over 30,000rds with fully charged battery
x1 ACETECH Lighter BT Tracer Unit - Black (M14CCW) with M11 CW Adaptor & Miscro USB charging cable
x1 Micro USB Charging Cable
x1 M11 CW adaptor
The EMG Noveske KX5 flash hider is a fully licensed accessory designed to work with standard airsoft guns featuring 14mm CCW threaded outer barrels. The flash hider can not only act as a sound amplifier but this particular one is also an ultra-compact tracer unit from ACETECH.
The Dytac Blast Mini tracer with built-in Xcortech XT301 is a 14mm CCW threaded mini tracer unit. The shape is not the traditional suppressor style tracer unit but more shaped like a blast shield that would go over a flash hider or muzzle break.
The unit also features an Xcortech XT301 mini tracer built in and works excellently with this small form factor.
Can be upgrade your own Silencer to Tracer
High power UV LED technology, Battery last up to 20,000 rounds , Can sustain tracer function up to 35 RPS (2100 RPM)
2 side light sources for optimum illumination - Integrated Motion sensor, Auto On/ Off, Sleep Mode (Motion On)
Built-in Lithium battery - Battery level indicator (Green, Yellow, Brown, Red Light)
Automatic power on / power off control by Motion sensor
Micro USB Charging
Charge 5 Mins can shoot 1000 Rounds - Low power protect - When no longer to use it, charge battery every 3 months
Threads: 11mm CW
Included: 14mm CCW Thread Adapter
For use with GREEN glow in the dark BBs only
The ACETECH Lighter S tracer suppressor unit is a small and probably the most compact tracer unit available. Its easy to use and ensures it does not become cumbersome with its compact form factor.
Supports green luminous bbs.
Supports up to 35 RPS.
Accessories: MicroUSB Cable x1 / Adapter x1 (M14 CCW threads to M11 CW threads).
Fully charged battery would last over 22,000 rounds.
LED power indicator.
Battery charging indicator.
Lighter S 14mm Tracer (M14)
Lighter S Tracer unit (M14 female CCW thread)
With an adaptor (M14 CCW to M11 CW)
and a Micro-USB charging cable.
1. The Lighter S, is a smallest and lightest tracer unit designed for the pistol.
2. Because of its small dimension, it enables users easily to install it into their silencers or airsoft gun hand-guards as long as their inner space is larger than the dimension of Lighter S. (Diameter: 27mm or 1.06 inches, length: 67.3mm or 2.65inches)
3. Lighter S could light up green tracer BBs with very high brightness but lighten red tracer BBs with medium brightness.
4. Do not disassemble the Lighter S to prevent high voltage electrical shock.
5. It automatically switches off under the following conditions: A. Device has idled for 40 minutes B. When the battery power is low, after the power indicator blinks in red color for 3 seconds.
6. Remaining power indicator (flash once per second) A. Green light: high power B. Orange light: medium power C. Red light: low power
7. Do not look straight into the muzzle to check the installation of the device to prevent any accident like mistakenly pulling the trigger or firing the gun.
8. In order to extend the built-in Li-Poly battery